BECOME CERTIFIED IN THE ART OF CIRCLING - SEPTEMBER 2020
This year's training is scheduled for September, 2020.
The Art of Circling is an interactive group mindfulness program that empowers the individual, strengthens a community and enhances the productivity of any collective.
WHAT YOU GAIN
• How to lead transformational experiences and hold space for any group• Ritual techniques to enhance your mindfulness practice
• Self-empowerment through self-awareness
• Confidence in leading and group sharing
• Meaning to every day celebrations
• Ways to use the Art of Circling both professionally and in your personal life
WHAT YOU GIVE
• 1 day a month for 3 months
• Month-to-month assignments
• Writing assignments
• Must do ALL 3 sessions to complete the certificate (these come as a package)
“The Elements of Circling and Ritual; The Facilitators Role”
“Designing a Circle; Moon Circles, Celebration Circles and Studio Circles”
“Lead Your Own Circle”
Registering for and attending the Art of Circling Certification Course are the first steps toward certification.
In the Art of Circling workshops, we take a deep-dive into circling and why it’s essential to adhere to our principles and guidelines. Andréa Bendewald has decades of circling experience, and upholding the sacred ways of circling is critical to her and the Art of Circling.
All of the above steps have been successfully fulfilled before you can submit your application. Once your application is approved, you will be required to sign the Art of Circle Facilitator contract and pay your annual membership fee of $500 to keep your certification active